Community post

Discussion

I can help you!

I am a mother of 2 girls, I have breastfed (after my second daughter I breastfed her, supplemented my daughter, and two other babies whose mothers milk supply just wouldn't come in). I can help with BBT charting, birth control options and side effects, checking the cervix (explaination only), what the different textures and height indicates, when you should be taking your clomid and much more.

Feel free to message me with questions or concerns.

I'm also here to help women who have suffered due to Merck's drug Implanon. They lied to us who got it and to the FDA. It has caused deaths, infertility, life long medical conditions, emotional stress, strain on relationships, and so so much more. I have many people that I am working with to get this drug (IMPLANON) removed from the market. There are several women out there who have already come forward with their stories and who are in this fight with us. If you have been wronged by the drug IMPLANON please message me, either on here or my personal email: Rachael.Forsthoefel@gmail.com
Please state who you are and what site you are from. I will then have farther instructions for you to contact the correct people to get this drug removed and hopefully some compensation for our suffering and pain and life long medical complications and issues (including PCOS and infertility). If you have any questions about if you would fall under the categories that I am searching for do not hesitate to message me!

Thank you for your time!

Rachael

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo