Posts by ELGtrying

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Discussion

Mirina Coil removal and Clomid

Hey Guys, I'm just looking for some advice from anyone who has ever had a Mirina Coil removed, Did you get ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Quick update

Hello to any lovely lady reading this, I'm just popping in with a quick update for any of my friends I've ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Clomid Questions.

I had been waiting for this call all week since my day 21 bloods were sent off for testing and this morning my ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

I am due to start Clomid soon, have many people been successful with this? What should I expect?

I am due to start Clomid soon as my day 21 bloods came back very low, I am 24 and very nervous about it, have ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Blood blood and more blood - and Halloween is over :)

Morning ladies, I went and got my day 21 bloods done yesterday. It was relatively easy but I have to admit ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Day 21 bloods.

Morning lovely ladies, For those of you that know me, you know I've taken a break for the last 4 months fr ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm back to check in and ask a question

Hey Lovely ladies, I have been MIA lately but we have kind of taken a break from TTC for a few months as i ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Spotting 5 days before period for 2 cycles in a row.

Hi ladies, So sorry I've been MIA recently but I've been trying to not focus on TTC this month as I needed ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Temps back up but CP still low and all AF symptoms here

Morning lovely ladies, I've kind of thrown the towel in on this month, my temps DID go up this morning aft ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Venting cos DH is away (sorry ladies) .. also, what a dream!

Lovely lovely ladies, I am so sorry that I am all doom and gloom today but normally my DH is here to give me a ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago