Posts by ELGtrying

Page 9

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 81 - 90

Journal

Weird cycle and a huge thank you :)

This has been a very strange cycle for me, I'm still spotting from AF a bit on CD9. Very odd. I hope this does ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Major AF pains and a wonderful DH

Let me start by saying that I am so incredibly thankful for all the ladies who reached out to me after my last ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm out :(

She got me, the witch got me! She creeped up so silently with high temps until just this morning :( I hate her ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Disappointed and sad.

I woke up this morning, temps were still high, I was excited but still very aware that I wasn't having vivid d ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Highest temps always at 10dpo and I ALWAYS have a LP dip

Something I've noticed over the past few months of BBT is that I seem to always have my highest temp at 10dpo, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

99.99999% out this month and it sucks.

Good morning :) At 9dpo this morning I woke, excited to ponder the vivid dream I just had, only problem wa ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Getting down in the dumps cos my usual AF symptoms are beginning to emerge

Every month I do this to myself, I get upset when my AF symptoms show up! When I got my BFP with my MC I had n ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Goodbye AF hello BD'ing :D

AF was traumatic this month and made me question weather I'd had another chemical, I guess I'll never really k ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

As anther cycle draws to a close...

Af is knocking on the door to be let loose, and there's nothing I can do to keep her away now. I've overwhelme ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

CD1 (again) 12th May... Anyone with me? Cycle buddies? <3

Hey Ladies, The witch has caught me, to be honest I had kind of thought she would but with countle ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago