Posts by ELGtrying

Page 8

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 71 - 80

Journal

Well that was short lived hope.

My last JE was me being soooo sure that this could be my cycle, I really believed this was it. This morning ho ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

MASSIVE temp drop 9dpo, am I out ?

Hi lovely ladies, Am I out with the massive dip at 9dpo? :( Feeling so bummed out. I know it's not over un ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

High cervix and yellow cm

I'm am slowly becoming more and more cautiously optimistic about this cycle ... My cp is high hard tilted and ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling out already

I just feel out, I know it's still very early days but my ad symptoms are already emerging. My boobs are sore, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Unusual temps

I thought yesterdays temperature was due to lack of sleep but it would appear I'm just having very unusual tem ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Broken sleep and a lower than expected BBT

Morning ladies, Last night my DH left for his trip and I just couldn't sleep, I was worried about him and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

CD1...again. Anyone in the same boat wanna be cycle buddies?

Hey lovely ladies, So the witch has come, again (hate her :thumbs_down: ). So I'm back to CD1 :cry: TTC#1. ...

146 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Very apprehensive.

1dpo today. My temps rose and I was happy about that. Last night (my last evening with DH for 2 whole weeks) w ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ovulation dip??

This is my first ever time having anything that looks ALMOST like an ovulation dip - how exciting! Hopefully t ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

We're up all night to get lucky :)

Please excuse the bold title - just having a bit of fun :) We've entered into my favorite part of each cyc ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago