Posts by ELGtrying

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

Feeling out but love CTP

I'm only 6dpo today so I know how ridiculous it is to say that I feel out Haha but i'm just not 100% on our BD ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

4dpo

Cervix has dropped again, it's in mid position and hard, not unusual for me at this stage of the cycle. Nothin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

A new day begins today and it's time to be more upbeat and try my best to enjoy this process instead of worryi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

3dpo today. Anyone want to be cycle buddies? :)

Hey ladies, Hoping to find some lovely cycle buddies :heart: I'm 3dpo today and find the TWW to be tortu ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

My 20miu opk has been positive now for a couple days but my 25 miu is neg, did I ovulate?

Hey guys as above my 20 miu opk is positive and a blazing positive at that but my 25 miu isn't positive and ha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Back to being frustrated

So one IC brand of OPK has been positive now for 3 days and the other IC brand is STILL negative. It was close ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

In a surprising turn of events ....

In a surprising turn of events I received about 5 positive OPK's in the last 24 hours on one brand of IC OPK's ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Frustrated

Almost 3 weeks since mirena removal, no af , no ovulation but my opks are continuously almost positive. I'm so ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting for AF

I have no idea where I am in my cycle or how long I have left until AF arrives but I am hoping it's sooner rat ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I'm BACK !!!

Hey Journal, Ladies, Friends, I'm officially back :) My Mirina is being taken out next week and I'm going ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago