Posts by sonata85

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

I...feel....

awful! Headache and nausea since yesterday morning. Spotting has stopped. I hope this means there's a baby in ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

maybe...test posted

I tested this morning with a Wondfo and think a little something is there, mainly on invert. I'm curious to se ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

a little news

11 DPO. My tests are locked in the mailroom of my apartment building. I can see the box through the glass and ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

first test of the cycle

Yes I intended to wait until DH's birthday, but the package of tests arrived, and of course I tore it open imm ...

15 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

it's like Christmas in September

Wondfos and SurePredicts arriving in the mail today!! FRERs tomorrow!! :-D Storing up HPTs for the apocalypse ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

let the long-distance TWW begin!

Well, I'm pretty sure that I O'ed yesterday, and it's definitely hard to think about the fact that DH and I we ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

hope in sorrow

The results of my blood test indicated that it was a chemical. I am beyond sad, and DH had tears in his eyes w ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

scheduling nightmare

So I thought my drs appointment was yesterday but when I called to confirm the time, they said that I didn't h ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

good and bad

Well my temp is still above the coverline, and I got a reeeaaallly faint line on a FRER this morning when ther ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

when in doubt, BD

That's the best I've got for now. Getting blood drawn tomorrow. I'm nervous, but the situation is ultimately o ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago