Posts by sonata85

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

11 DPO already?!

Hi lovely Ladies! I can't believe it's almost testing time again. Last cycle was dramatic thanks to some impre ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

the 6 WW?

It seems that this is what it's turning into. I haven't been able to get in to see the Dr., I'm still seeing l ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

22 DPO: I should know by now (new pics posted)

But I just can't seem to get a convincing line. The best I've gotten are on the CVS brand +/- tests. Because t ...

16 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

17 DPO: Still Hopeful

Hi Ladies! I hope you are well and surviving the TWW. I got home from the conference last night and finally to ...

18 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

11 or 12 dpo: to test or not to test

Hi Ladies! I've been lying low during this TWW, perhaps out of fear of jinxing something. In terms of symptoms ...

14 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13 dpo: no way am I testing yet

I had crazy dreams and barely slept at all last night, the spotting looks a bit worse this morning, and my tem ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

miles from nowhere

3DPO is around that time when I feel like I'm on a highway in the Utah desert with no other cars around for wh ...

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

vacation and smileys

Haven't posted in a little while because despite the fact that DH and I are on vacation, we've been...quite bu ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

results

My blood test this morning came back negative. I'm kind of surprised. No signs of AF, cervix soft and closed, ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

testing Saturday

and then moving on. That's the day AF is scheduled to arrive. I've had some light spotting on and off for the ...

14 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago