Community post

Journal

miles from nowhere

3DPO is around that time when I feel like I'm on a highway in the Utah desert with no other cars around for what seems like days. Too late to go back, can't drive any faster, so I just have to keep going. But when I stop wondering when I will find a sign for the next exit--a restaurant, gas station, or really anything at this point--I realize how beautiful everything around me is. I'm getting to the point in this TWW that I'm able to just enjoy spending time with DH (except for when he's watching football and yelling and whooping at the tv ugh lol) While I would like to rewind and get in some more BD, we can't. And I would be a completely delusional moron if I thought there was even the slightest chance implantation had already happened and anything would show on a test. All this is to say the answer will come, but not today. We got in some good sessions, and my temps have calmed down to the point that CTP has graciously given me a cover line lol Usually it's about 97.6 and not as high as 98.15, but regardless I'm almost certain that I O'ed on CD 15 (FF says so too. Sometimes it and CTP don't match up and it gets confusing).

As for POAS, I'm still debating whether or not I want to test early. I'll be 1,000 miles away from DH yet again when AF is scheduled to arrive, so I may test the last day before I go back to school. If it's an early BFN I can always console myself with leftover Halloween candy and test again later. Probably best to wait though. Trying to stay hopeful without getting my hopes up too much, but I am feeling reasonably calm in this wait. Maybe the baby aspirin will make a difference, who knows. My "supplies" arrived on the doorstep yesterday, so fortunately I didn't have to seriously consider breaking and entering to retrieve them this time. Keeping that box taped up for as long as possible!!

Best of luck and lots of Baby Dust to all of you ladies! Hoping to see even more good news in your posts soon :-)

11 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

enjoy your time with your hubby! praying this is the cycle you get your sticky baby :)

9 years ago

hope this is your cycle!! FX

9 years ago

Enjoy the rest of your trip! I hope the timing works out and this is your month! .

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Thanks! Hoping this will be your month too, and also hoping you've got some good revenge cooked up for your DH lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Lol I got him back - jocks on his face while sleeping :) haha thanks!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Nice work lol

Enjoy the rest of your time with hubby :) and you don't need an excuse to eat the Halloween leftovers!
...like the photo of you both xxx

9 years ago

best of luck to us all ladies...lets keep the faith.

9 years ago

I hope this is your month, too. I know how it feels to be at 3dpo. Heck, one month I wanted to test at 4 dpo, lol! I'm glad you're having fun with dh. xx
PS You have really good writing skills. (Ever considered writing a novel?).

9 years ago

Thanks, HecRed! It's a vacation selfie lol Uyezowami thanks for the encouraging words. I truly believe that a little faith will get us through this. eat2nourish- haha I once came up with a rationalization for testing at 4dpo--quality control for my cheapies since any faint mark would be totally off! This time they're still in the box.....And thanks! I really enjoy writing and would like to be able to squeeze in some creative writing at some point. For now it's academic writing and grammar-policing some undergrad essays lol GL to you and all you ladies, and thanks for your support

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo