Community post

Journal

ER visit: 6 weeks 5 days (pregnancy mentioned)

I went to the ER this morning because I was having really bad pain on my right side. The pain has been on and off for the past 2 weeks but mostly just dull pain and nothing more. I called the answering service for my new ob's office, and the doctor on call said I should go to the emergency room. I was terrified that it could be an ectopic. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting, but the pain was concerning. Luckily I only had to wait 30 minutes to be seen. The doctor did an abdominal ultrasound, and after some prodding found the yolk sac, fetal pole, and tiny baby with flickering heartbeat--in the uterus! He said the pain is probably round ligament pain. Just waiting now for the results of my urine test to make sure there's no infection. I am so relieved!!! My first prenatal appointment and ultrasound will be on Nov. 22. I will be 8 weeks 1 day, and the ER doctor said that the ob's machine will be a lot better and give a clearer picture than theirs and measure the heartbeat.
An ovarian cyst is still a possibility but not a huge cause for concern.

Just feeling thankful right now. Congrats to the recent bfps and tons of baby dust to the ladies TTC. I will do my next update on CDMP.

11 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Comments | Last Page

So glad that you are ok :)

7 years ago

Thanks so much! Sending warm wishes <3

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Sonata, so happy for you and am glad you ok. Will see you on the other side. About the cyst don't be too concerned I had a 10 cm cyst when i got pregnant it vanished/melted on its own at about 13 weeks am now 32 weeks and going strong.

7 years ago

Thanks, uyezowami! I am glad you had no trouble with your cyst. I guess I will find out if I have one at my ultrasound next week. Really excited to be on CDMP with you!! I'll be looking for your updates :)

the ladies on CDMP really don't have much to say I guess we are all going through life. I prefer being here and checking up on my friends this side. I do check daily but there really isnt much happening there.

7 years ago

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

7 years ago

Thank-you, princessmelissa!

uyezowami- things definitely seem more exciting over here.

I'm glad that everything went well. I pray that you don't have any more scares and have an awesome pregnancy.

7 years ago

Thanks so much, kandi! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe I missed this!!! Congratulations to you!!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo