Posts by sonata85

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

hoping (and hoping Mom doesn't get suspicious)

Well I told myself I would wait until I'd officially missed AF to test, but as usual, that didn't happen. The ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

TWW spotting quiz

So I'm not putting too much stock in this, but I thought it was kind of cool--a quiz that tells you whether or ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I may rescind this statement at some point, but...

....my mother-in-law is wonderful. Perhaps surprisingly, all but one of my closest girl-friends are not marrie ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

DH doesn't know it yet....

but it's definitely O-day, and BD round 2 begins in T minus 30 seconds. Wish me luck, ladies hehe ;) Baby dust ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

not in, not out

17DPO-I had some spotting a few days ago, but no full-on AF or obvious BFP. AF if you are indeed coming--s ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

don't mess with my chocolate, DH...

1 day late for AF and I'm a hormonal disaster. I planned to medicate myself with homemade brownies, but DH got ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Carpe Diem

Well it's getting down to the wire. 11 DPO, and my temp continues to rise (fx). I'm worried because I feel lik ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

maybe

CD 23- headache and nausea so bad today that I had to go lie down after dinner! DH is hopeful, and I'm trying ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

confusing O

Well I thought I O'ed last week, but yesterday and today I've had blazingly positive OPKS (darker than last we ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

emotions and such

Almost 4DPO. My breasts really hurt, and crying seems to be my default response to EVERYTHING. Weird consideri ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago