Community post

Journal

first test of the cycle

Yes I intended to wait until DH's birthday, but the package of tests arrived, and of course I tore it open immediately. I probably am nuts for testing at 5 DPO, but anyway here's the link if you'd like to give an opinion http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=320958

I don't know what to think. It looks like something is there, and actually to me it looks as dark as my 12DPO SurePredicts from the chemical last cycle. It's just so early I don't want to get my hopes up.

Sending best wishes to all testers and bd'ers and hoping you'll find peace and strength during the journey

15 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Comments | Last Page

Whoa, that's dark. I hate to be that person, but did you O earlier? That seems really bfp for 5dpo. Very exciting!!!

9 years ago

Yeah, I'm wondering. CTP chart said I O'ed on CD 14 (which would have put me at 4 DPO, which can't be right), FF said CD 13. Temp spiked by 1 degree F on CD 10 but went right back down the next day. First obviously + OPK on CD 12, but almost + for a few days before that. So I'm thinking I was more like 7 DPO. Ha! This sounds so complicated, DH would be laughing his head off right now.

9 years ago • Post starter

There is something clearly there, I think the o date must be earlier. Have you tried other test brands to compare the line strength? Fx I hope this is it. I really had a feeling this was your month! It's weird but I honestly did!

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

I tried Wondfo and CVS pharmacy brand (blue dye) this morning. Something very faint on both. I sure hope you're right about this being my month. Hopefully it will be yours too!! FX

Wow, I am surprised but yeah it is there. Can you make your chart visible? Maybe a second opinion will help you pinpoint ovulation.

9 years ago

Chart is now visible. Given how I was feeling and the big temp jump on CD 10, I really thought I O'ed on CD 9, but then temp went back down.

thanks, ells. FF actually said CD 13 too. and don't worry, I'll be peeing on plenty of sticks lol I *may* give it 2 more days though. DH can actually see today's line! But def need it to be dark before we get too excited. FX

Oooh, I hope it's your month! I'll be stalking. And I thought I was the only one who bought multiple brands of hpts, lol.

9 years ago

Your chart looks good!!!!! FX!!!

to all! User Image User Image

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo