Community post

Journal

let the long-distance TWW begin!

Well, I'm pretty sure that I O'ed yesterday, and it's definitely hard to think about the fact that DH and I were 1,000 miles apart then. I told him on the phone he's lucky I wasn't there because I would have been in full attack mode! But fortunately we got in a few good sessions right before I left, and if that doesn't work, I've got a flight home booked for October's fertile week :-D Though it would be beyond amazing to greet DH at the airport with "I'm pregnant!!!" Sigh. I have a big dissertation deadline coming up on October 20, so the goal is to essentially camp out in the library and then celebrate! I've been sad about the chemical, wondering what might have been, but am glad that my cycle seems to have not been affected too negatively (some weird high temp a few days ago though).

Now to unpacking and cleaning my new apartment--it looks like something off of "Hoarders" at the moment lol!

Good luck, ladies! I hope your BFPs are just around the corner. Keep the faith.

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

good luck and fx! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo