Community post

Journal

it's like Christmas in September

Wondfos and SurePredicts arriving in the mail today!! FRERs tomorrow!! :-D Storing up HPTs for the apocalypse it seems. I'm currently 5 DPO and will try to wait (ha) until October 4 to test. That's DH's birthday, so I'm hoping to be able to give him a wonderful surprise then.....in the form of a piece of plastic that I've urinated on. How romantic lol

Don't want to read too far into symptoms this early, but for the past 3 days I've been getting nauseous starting around 10 A.M. This morning my bbs started hurting (more like burning? weird).

I'm so ready for testing. Having experienced the heartbreaking disappointment of a chemical last cycle, BFNs don't sound as terrible as they used to. Now on to more unpacking and meeting with my dissertation advisor.

Best wishes and FX for all of you ladies!

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

lol I hope this is your month hun FX

9 years ago

So sorry for your loss. Lots of Baby Dust!!

9 years ago

I just ordered some SP tests myself. Fingers and toes crossed!

9 years ago

HAHAHA!! This reminds me of my nightstand. My sister came over and I let her use our room, she must have opened the nightstand and saw all of our TTC supplies, boxes of OPK's, HPT's, PreSeed, Soft Cups, BB Thermometer, Books on TTC, all my supplements and prenatal. Hey there is nothing wrong with it. :) We all understand.

9 years ago

Yep we have gone crazy, and it's probably time I admit I'm a POAS addict. Randall that is too funny. FX for all of you

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo