Posts by emicakess

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

How early did your boobies start hurting? How early did you notice excessive tiredness?

We BD 2 days before, and the day before ovulation. It's now 2 days past ovulation and my boobs huuurt! My peri ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Wish us luck

DTD last night as well (: Got 2 darks lines on my OPK kit just now, wish us luck!

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Do you stop ovulating when you concieve?

Yesterday I bought the OPK and last night it said not ovulating. This morning it said ovulating, and then toni ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

OPK and LH surges

From my understanding, an OPK can detect LH surges which can happen quickly. But you are fertile for 24-48 hou ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Does having ONE abnormal period effect your ovulation?

I always have regular periods (begining of the month, 28 days apart, same symptoms, same amount of days ect) b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

How do I tell when ovulation is w/ 1 abnormal period?

I am still trying to figure out if I am pregnant, but I keep getting negatives (18-ish DPO, i think) so I am l ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Full pee or patial pee?

In early pregnancy, when you felt like you had to pee 15 minutes later after you JUST pee'd, was it only a par ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Did you have some early pregnancy symptoms before your test showed positive?

A doctor I've seen told me that if a woman is having symptoms, then her hormones are defiantly high enough to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Totally weird period or pregnancy bleeding?! Opinions??

I know I can't get a for sure answer, but opinions help (or just aid my curiousity.. :p). I keep getting negat ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago