Community post

Discussion

How do I tell when ovulation is w/ 1 abnormal period?

I am still trying to figure out if I am pregnant, but I keep getting negatives (18-ish DPO, i think) so I am leaning towards not being pregnant. Even though I am nauseous every morning (and off and on throughout the day), light cramping, lower back pain, sore boobs, and fatigued..But I am working on figuring it out.

Annnyway, I always have regular periods 28 days apart. They are always exactly the same too. 3 days long, heavy, ect. Well in early November I had a regular period, then about 19-20 days later I had a very light period for 9 days (only bled very little brown and light red when I urinated) .
9 days!!! Weird!!

So my question is, If I am not pregnant, how would I figure out when to test for ovulation with such an abnormal period??

With this pregnancy "scare" we have realized we want to TTC

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

ADDED: I am just sooo confused if I should count that 9 day long barely-there period as a period?!?! ): It's hard to know when to test for ovulation when you're not sure when your last period was. Well I know when it was (November 26th) but I don't know if I should consider it a period!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo