Community post

Question

Normal to cramp a lot?

I am 12 DPO and I got my BFP yesterday. Today I have been cramping a lot,not very painful but kinda uncomfortable and off and on all day as well as random sharp pains. Is this normal? I has a missed miscarriage last pregnancy and I am very worried about sonething bad happening..

Poll:
Normal (4 votes)
Not normal (0 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I've had two miscarriages and had this with both(had nothing to do with why I miscarried thoughts just normal pregnancy) I just got my third BFP and I'm cramping again (which is how I knew)

User Image

10 years ago

It normal to cramp because everything is moving and expanding ect... I would only worry because I had a miscarriage as well, if the cramping is extreme where you can't stand it all. Mild Cramping is normal. I would just take it easy though, get rest and feet up. Congrats though that is wonderful news! I'm still waiting to test at this point. Got a BFN yesterday but it could be too early right now, I usually get a positive later. Best of luck!

10 years ago

I just asked a similar question yesterday apparently it's totally normal mine tmi I think was me just needing bm since the cramping stopped soon after. I think what your experiencing is your uterus making room. I know you had a loss sweetie but try to think positive may you be blessed!!! Happy 9mos to ya!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo