Community post

Question

When do you think I ovulated? (Long, sorry)

I have irregular cycles with my shortest being 26 days and longest being 32. We BD on cycle day 9. This month I was sure I ovulated on cycle day 12. On cycle day 11 I had ovulation cramping like every month before ovulation, and increased CM, then on cycle day 12 my cervix was high soft open. Then on cycle days 14, 15, 16, 18, and 19 I had TONS of slippery watery cm when I went pee (never had this much, except when I was pregnant). The whole time I thought it was a possible pregnancy symptom. But yesterday (cycle day 20) I had a huge glob of ewcm when I went pee. Please note I have never ever had ewcm before. It was so weird. And then it dawned on me, maybe I just ovulated yesterday; on cd20, not cd9. I had no other ovulation symptoms yesterday with the ewcm, my cervix was low, slightly squishy but firm, and closed, No ovulation cramps either.

So do you think I ovulated when I had ovulation cramps, and SHOW or when I had EWCM?

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sounds a lot like my annovulatory cycle when I had a cyst. I have decided to do BBT charting to see if I am ever ovulating and its not looking good. BBT chart next month.

Besides that, EWCM is usually most reliable.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo