Community post

Question

3dpo yo-yo cervix, am I out this month?

So we BD'd 2 or 3 days before I believe I O'd but did not get a chance to BD again. I am now 3dpo. Yesterday and today I have been having a ton of watery cm when I whipe but other than that, no symptoms. I checked my cervix frequently today and it seemed to be yo-yo-ing.. high/soft then low/hard then high/hard then medium/medium. If my cervix does not stay high, does that mean I am probably not pregnant?

Poll:
Could still be pregnant (2 votes)
Probably not pregnant (0 votes)

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Cervix position is not a good indicator of whether or not you are pregnant, especially so early on. I don't think your body would even really know you are pregnant at this point. Also, it is normal for your cervix to change positions throughout the day. That is why it is best to check your cervix everyday at the same time. Good luck! I am 6 DPO and really hoping I might be pregnant!

10 years ago

Thanks hun! I hope we both get our BFPs! I was just wondering about this vecause I know cervix position isnt a good indicator but I have seen so many girls on forums say "if my cervix drops, im out this month". Also my cervix was very high by this time in my last pregnancy.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo