Community post

Question

Anyone have practically no symptoms before bfp?

I am 8 dpo and I am not feeling much different! I am more tired but not like my last pregnancy. My body aches a little but thats not abnormal. I had pretty bad cramping on 4dpo and slight cramping 2 dpo-5 dpo. My biggest symptom is that i have had an abundency of watery cm when i go to the bathroom the past few days. This is totally not normal for me, the amount, the type of cm, this time after ovulation. This is TMI but there is so much of it and it is keeping me hoping for a BFP.

Anybody else have practically no symptoms before your BFP?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

With my first girl, I was really clutzy. The night before my BFP, my boobs started to hurt. Otherwise, I had NO symptoms at all. With my 2nd & 3rd pregnancy, I had no symptoms at all until a week after my BFP.

10 years ago

With my first child I had no symptoms at all. I didn't even realize I was pregnant (obviously we weren't trying) until I had missed my period. My symptoms started about two weeks later and I just had stretching pains and was super tired. That's all the symptoms I ever had. Good luck!

10 years ago

If my belly didnt grow and my son didnt try to break my ribs, I never wouldve known I was pregnant. I had zero symptoms.

10 years ago

The day I got my BFP I even told my sister I was out as AF was coming. I had no symptoms at all except the feeling of AF coming. I was - at 11DPO in the morning and got my first + that night at 11DPO with no symptoms. I'm 9 weeks

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo