Community post

Question

How early did your boobies start hurting? How early did you notice excessive tiredness?

We BD 2 days before, and the day before ovulation. It's now 2 days past ovulation and my boobs huuurt! My period isnt due for like a week and a half or something. Maybe this is the first sign?? *fingers crossed*
Also I slept for 12 hours yesterday, and was only awake for 7 hours and felt so exhausted. Last night I slept for 12 hours again, and I wanna go back to sleep lol. Not normal but not totally abnormal either so I don't know what to think of that.

I am trying not to think about it, and just wait but you know how hard that is! Lol

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Its different for everyone and every pregnancy. For me I usually have sore boobs from ovulation to my period but the time I got pregnant my boobs were actually NOT sore. Go figure. Good luck!

11 years ago

Oh and I never had excessive tiredness. About a couple weeks into my second trimester I started feeling sluggish but found out I had gotten anemia from the pregnancy so after taking supplements I was back to normal. My identical twin sister on the other hand complained about being very tired early on in the first trimester.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo