Posts by PrettySue

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

le sigh

Okay so I'm starting to think i am out this month...which makes me sad. I want my rainbow baby so badly but it ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Temp spike

kay so over the course of the last few days my temps have been , 98.42, 98.24, 97.7, 98.42 so if iam pregna ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

7 DPO???

Okay i am now confused, I had a luteal phase dip of .54 today but its 7dpo?? or is it? i checked an ovulation ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6 DPO

I am so anxious it almost hurts, I am supposed to get my period NEXT monday and I can barely stand the wait. I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

5 DPO

So today I am exhausted, I haven't had any cramps whatsoever...just a few barely there ones a few days ago , b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

3 DPO

So today is 3 days past ovulation, and I am anxious...I feel out this month but it is really too early to say. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Here we go again!

Well i'm back and i'm proud to say that we've started trying this month, I'm still afraid that I may have anot ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Saliva VS Sperm.......FIGHT!!

Has anyone heard that saliva kills sperm? I read it on the bump and if I can find the article again I will pos ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

today

Sunday at 2am in the hospital, I was balling my eyes out because of the pain, and when the pain began to fade. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

:(

I am back here again...i miscarried today, I jsut spent many hours at the ER and I have an ultrasound in the m ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago