Posts by PrettySue

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

what are the explanations for when your cervix is so high its unreachable?

Okay so....im not asking if im pregnant i could take a test to determine that...but im googling what it means ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

11 DPO

I am driving myself crazy lol i have been taking tests for days, even though i know that there is no way the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9 DPO again

ok so now iam 9dpo again and ijust took a digi and it was obviously neg. i expected it to be. So now i thou ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

DPO 8 and 9

So I missed yesterday but yesterday was dpo 8 and i had some back pain that was easily rectified by a rolled u ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7 DPO

So today i am exhausted still, and the underarm of my left boob is sore as well as the side of my boob. I am a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6 DPO

Okay so today i am suddenly feeling like the side of my boobs are a tad sore, also i feel like ihaven't slept ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

5 Dpo

S of today my symptoms are, fatigue, mild back pain, hunger, and occasional dizziness. I'm also feeling a tad ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

off again, on again.

Hey everyone, so my husband and i have started trying again, we passed the mark the doctor wanted us to wait, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

sad sunday

So it happened, I had another mc, and i'm still bleeding. The pain is gone though, physically of course. I ha ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

not again... :(

Well ladies, I started leading last night...still lightly bleeding today no period cramps yet but my back is K ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago