Posts by PrettySue

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

I'm done

I miscarried today...ive been cramping in my back and now my front, blood clots and the works, same as the las ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Earlier than I thought?

Okay so I just realized that since I haven't been keeping track of my period date or anything i was just going ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4 weeks?

Okay so according to charts i would be 4 weeks today. I'm so nervous about all this, i just want this to be r ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

What the???

Hey there peeps, I've got some news! I took a pregnancy test last night and the line came up right away, even ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

One more go

So today I am 14 dPO and not pregnant. next month will be our last month, I can't take the heartache anymore. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever taken a digi pregnancy test two days before your af and gotten a neg, but was preg?

I just want to know if its possible

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

WTF emotions!

i keep putting the test up to a flashlight light trying to see something cuz im pretty sure its so faint its a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

10 DPO

Ok so today I am naseous, I tried my preggie pops to help, they didn't./ i am so sick to my stomach right now ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

7 DPO and Day 8 of progesterone

I am now 7dpo and as per usual I am getting all kinds of symptoms, the crazy person in me is like yaaay im pre ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Cycle Day 4

So my Gyno saw me today for a different reason and then we got talking about the miscarriages and how long it ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago