Posts by PrettySue

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is lower back pressure normal for early pregnancy?

Hi ladies, i am 4 weeks 1 day pregnant and im having some non painful pressure in my lower back. Is this norma ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

11 dpo -pregnant!

So, I've got two positive hpt s that say I'm pregnant. I am about 3 weeks 5 days along, on progesterone and fo ...

5 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9 dpo

Okay so today I started out the day with two small containers of yogurt, which was fine. then about an hour la ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

8dpo

Okay so I am 8dpo and last night I felt like an empty pit. Might be a side effect of the progesterone but who ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

misunderstanding

So i had posted a journal about me having a bicornuate and after they told me that iresearched everything abou ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

5 DPO

this is where it starts for me i guess, always at 5dpo. I am on progesterone this cycle and let me tell you, i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it normal to have mild sharp pain the ovary region at 5dpo.

im 5 dpo and on progesterone, no idea if we're preggy yet, on the tww. im getting small sharp pains on the rig ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

My heart shaped problem.

So I had a histosonogram a couple weeks ago, only to find out I have a bi-cornuate uterus. (heart shaped uteru ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever had a SIS or histosonogram done??

It is a procedure where they inject saline or dye into your uterus and do aultrasound to see ift here are any ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

So I am here, because I always seem to come back to here... I love the community. I over-reacted last time in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago