Community post

Journal

I'm done

I miscarried today...ive been cramping in my back and now my front, blood clots and the works, same as the last two times.
im not meant to have another baby, my body keeps killiing them before they have a chance.
I cant do it anymore, i cant take the heartbreak. three times is enough for me. im not going into er or anything iknow whats going on, i will go to the clinic tommorow to confirm. i love yas all for the support and i hope everyone gets their bfp if anyone would like to keep in touch...

https://www.facebook.com/tarasillyhayes

User Image User Image User Image

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's such a heartbreaking time. Why not have a chat with someone at the clinic and maybe try to find out the reason your losing your babies, or give yourself some healing time and time to grieve then see how you feel. Sending you lots and lots of best wishes, and I hope find the strength to continue ttc. xx

10 years ago

:( im so sorry
i cant imajine how it must make you feel. maybe there is something the doctors can do for you & maybe you might have a miracle baby one day, never give up :)
when it rains, always look for the rainbow x

10 years ago

What a lovely comment from the prior poster....Always look for that brilliant rainbow after a good storm :) Natures perfection! In my thoughts hope you see that rainbow soon!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo