Posts by PrettySue

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

digital preggy test!

So I talked my hubby into brining home a digi preggy test for me to take in the morning, they are pretty price ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

14 DPO / confusing pregnancy tests

So today marks 14 dPO, I had taken a test spontaniously yesterday at 13DPO. The test was a mid stream in the c ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Next months plan

So I have decided not to track my symptoms from now on, just the cervix position,bbt, cm, and an ovulation tra ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

moment of weakness

I know we've only been trying for this month, I understand that there are more ladies that have been actually ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12 DPO

Okay so today I woke up and did my temps, and it is lower than the last three days. I woke up feeling good, an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Thebump rant / 11dpo update

Okay so I have to say something about thebump.com, seriously is every woman on there incredibly bitchy all the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 DPO

So today my temp is elevated, and has been that exact same temp for three days now. I'm not really sure if tha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10 DPO

So this morning my temp is the exact same as yesterday, and the moment i poured my coffee i took one whiff and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

9 DPO

Okay so I woke up this morning took my temp, and it turned out to be a little higher than yesterday. Also this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

My new friend, Basal.

So today at the grocery store I found a basal thermometer and I have heard of people using them to tell when y ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago