Posts by PrettySue

Page 7

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 61 - 70

Journal

7dpo

So today I got my dip strips in the mail, aaaaand I had to satiate the POAS addict in me and pee on one. It w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

AF symptoms while waiting for implantation?

I get AF symtoms a week before AF arrives, and I am wondering if I would still get these symtoms while waiting ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

My Prediction

Well, I am going to make a prediction. The prediciton is whether or not I think I am pregnant. Here is what ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

5 DPO symptoms and goings on.

Today I am feeling tired, but not AS tired as I have been the past few days...that will probably change as the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Getting ahead of myself *blush*

Well, In anticipation for a LO, I have bought a book from mercer mayer for my son...I obviously haven't given ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Any other fertility diary users?

I use fertility diary on my phone to track my cycle put in symptoms and moods and jsut recently discovered i c ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

waiting for a package/ fertility diary confusion

I am currently waiting for my early pregnancy tests to come in the mail...it's good i think that they are not ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Driving myself nuts!

I am exhausted, and I'm trying not to say "Oh, it's because i'm pregnant!" But i'm secretly hop ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago