Community post

Journal

waiting for a package/ fertility diary confusion

I am currently waiting for my early pregnancy tests to come in the mail...it's good i think that they are not here yet. I would be testing out the wazoo even though I am only 5po, or so i thought. On that note, I use fertility diary on my windows phone to track my cycle...i just recently purchased the full copy for 1.99$ and can now put inwhat my cervical mucas looks like for the day. So today i put in the description for the past few days, and after re-checking my calender on FD I found it had moved my ovulation date (which WAS last friday) to yesterday...and now i'm confused. So I removed the CM description and it put my ovlation day back to friday...*super confused* so now im assuming the app takes into account what your cervical mucus is supposed to look like when you ovulate..so now i have to go research what it looks like at certain times of the month. I just started charting so i didn't think I would need to do that but it is apparently important, so I shall research the hell out of it! lol OFF TO GOOGLE!! lol

User Image User Image User Image

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo