Community post

Journal

Here we go again!

Well i'm back and i'm proud to say that we've started trying this month, I'm still afraid that I may have another miscarriage but I am just trying to put the fear aside and try to create another life. My five year old son keeps asking if we are pregnant again yet and I have to tell him not et. He knows what happened to the last baby and he wasn't very upset he was very positive about it, which is good! So now he's eagerl;y awaiting the news again. I am ovulating today and we have edone the baby dance and will do it again tonight just to make sure, then i will be on the two week wait. i hate the two week wait lol

User Image User Image User Image

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Good luck! I will be praying for you! And I hate the tww also!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

I have been exactly where you are hun, and I KNOW it is scarey. But just trust in God and his plan. I m/c'd at 13 weeks in March. I am now 12 weeks 4 days, as we conceived my first cycle after my m/c. This pregnancy feels so different and I trust God that this time is our time. Hugs to you and lots of baby dust.

11 years ago

FX crossed this cycle works out!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the support! I will kepp everyone updated. @dmartin65 thats awesome!

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo