Posts by RockerMama

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

"Hey Baby....

... How about we go upstairs and try to procreate with some sexual intercourse?" "Ohhh yeah. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Baby brain!

Thank goodness the holiday season is starting. Getting everything ready for that will hopefully be the distra ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I see a lot of hearts...

My calender is looking romantic. I guess a heart is the most appropriate symbol they could use, since I don't ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Have I mentioned lately....

That I am excited?! I bet no one could tell. I am the master of stealth, for sure. But, I have to say, I am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Today is the daaayyyyyy!!

Clomid time tonight. My alarm is set, not that I will need it. I am so excited to be starting this. I h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

With the quickness...

So many things have happened. Wonderful things. I can't even believe how smoothly this is going, and am wait ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

And so it goes...

No real AF after my IUD removal. I had about 2 weeks of crazy symptoms, but that is apparently common as your ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Mirena removal one month ago, PCOS, pregnancy symptoms, negative HPT?

I had my IUD out 9/10 after it being in over three years(no af at all). 9/13 I had two days of light af. 9/2 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

"It's time for my favooorriiittteee game....

... Nothing, shadow, indent, evap, my wishful imagination, or that ever elusive second line?! The prize this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Ahhh, the joys of trying

And I am not talking about the physical ones. Wink wink. LOL. I forgot how easy it is to get sucked in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago