Community post

Journal

Have I mentioned lately....

That I am excited?! I bet no one could tell. I am the master of stealth, for sure. But, I have to say, I am so flingin' flangin' excited!!

So far the clomid has been good. I have been slightly dizzy, but not bad at all. AF seems to have finally left, too. So good times! Now if only I could speed this month along.

My "suggested items" on Amazon is loaded with baby stuff, and I am seriously fighting the urge to browse. I have also had the free preview of a baby name book on my Kindle App for two months, but I won't buy it.

I am a planner. And a list maker. So not planning or listing is driving me nuts! But, I don't want to get ahead of myself. I don't know when, or honestly even *if*, I will get pregnant. And, I like to save all the exciting stuff for after. That isn't to say I haven't thought a lot about things... I don't have *that* good of self control! But I haven't started my Babies R Us wishlist yet.

I have, however, thought of how I would tell hubby, and how we would tell the kiddos and parents. We live near my parents, though his are states away. When we were trying for Bubby I came up with all sorts of creative ways to tell him. And then he brought my pregnancy tests after work, so I took one, it was positive. I walked out of the bathroom, handed it to him, and burst out crying. So much for the creative ideas. I might have ideas again this time, but chances are it will be about the same thing.

I do know, when we find out for sure, we will follow the same tradition of celebrating by buying a gender neutral newborn clothing. And after that I will have to pace myself, or everything will be done by 4 weeks!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo