Posts by RockerMama

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

HCG and ultrasound update

So Tuesday’s scan didn’t show much(left pic). We could see the gestational sac and maybe, slightly ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Another HCG update!

My HCG today was 701! It was 172 on Friday, so with it being 3 days later, I needed it to be 525ish. I am so h ...

7 Comments     3    

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

HCG update

Fiiiiiinally at nearly 4, a nurse from my fertility doc’s office called. My HCG was 33 Monday. It was up ...

3 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

I got my BFP but low HCG

I'm still in shock. Backstory because I haven't updated in forever. Due to the 'rona, my fertility treatmen ...

1 Comment      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Mid-cycle

I had my midcycle work up today. My labs look good. My left ovary didn’t want to play this round and the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

HSG

Whoa boy. The HSG test was unpleasant. Thankfully it was also FAST, although I'm still cramping. The good news ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Super quickie update

I didn’t get a call from the fertility doc yesterday! That means all my labs were good, so I was able to ...

1 Comment     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Fertility doc/baseline appointment

I am excited! Much to my surprise, I started my period on Saturday. Well, spotting Friday and full flow Saturd ...

2 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

The plan!

It’s been a slooooooow process, but my fertility office called to tell me my levels are finally down neg ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Another miscarriage

Whoa boy, shiz has been chaotic AF. I had my period on 12/27. I know my period. I’m 33, I’ve ha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago