Community post

Journal

HCG and ultrasound update

So Tuesday’s scan didn’t show much(left pic). We could see the gestational sac and maybe, slightly, if we squinted, we could see yolk sac. The doc said it could be that my ovulation date was indeed late and I wasn’t far along or it was a bad sign and then pregnancy wasn’t viable.

I had a good feeling, though I was of course worried. But I felt even better when Thursday’s HCG was 2498! I knew everything was okay.

My scan today(right pic) went much better. Sac was bigger(that’s what she said!) and we could clearly see the yolk sac. I go back next Friday for one last triple check for viability. Can you even believe all the growth in three days?! We should be able to see a heartbeat and everything. The doc said I am likely closer to 5 weeks and 4 days, so a week less than my LMP says.

user submitted image

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

2 Comments • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Amazing! Look at that little bean in there :)

3 years ago

So awesome! Love this!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo