Community post

Journal

"Hey Baby....

... How about we go upstairs and try to procreate with some sexual intercourse?"

"Ohhh yeah. I hope there is a lot of cervical mucus."

"Heck yeah! I am pretty sure right now my egg is traveling my Fallopian tube."

"So hot. I'm going to inseminate that egg."

This is the disturbingly unsexy type of foreplay I worry about as I am "coming"(ha, get it? Naughty!) up to my ovulation date(fingers crossed!). I posted a few days ago about how it was easy last time to get into a funk and have sex feel like a chore. And, though this time that isn't a worry, I do worry about making sure Hubby knows I want HIM, and not just that I am doing it because it is that special time.

I love sex. I really do. I am a bit of a perv, and could honestly be happy having sex daily. I have a high drive. But I still find myself thinking I need to initiate some wild sex that requires a lot of stretching and sneakers being kept on for traction to show my enthusiasm. I don't want him to feel used. I don't want sex to be a chore.

Hubby likes to hear about where I am in my cycle and what is going on. Not in like a dirty talk/foreplay kind of way, but in a cuddling before bed chatting. He knows I am coming up to my fertile time(once again, fingers crossed!). I gave him the sexy face and said "Hey. Make sure you feel up to doing it a bunch this weekend." And then I giggled and said "Up! Get it?" Seriously, how could he resist that super sexy naughty talk?!

It's such a big change to a relationship when you start trying. Men start learning more about their woman's reproductive cycles. Women learn more about how gross it is to be a woman. You connect more in talking about how to tell people, what you hope you have, and what is going on. And there is a definite closeness that comes from regularly touching each other's genitals in the hopes of making a little human. And this closeness, this is what I strive to focus on. Being close to his genitals. No wait, that wasn't the point I was making. Oh, the emotional closeness. Enjoying the time together. Discussing all these things with your mate you never talked about before, and learning.

Plus, all the sex. Cause that is pretty awesome!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo