Community post

Journal

I see a lot of hearts...

My calender is looking romantic. I guess a heart is the most appropriate symbol they could use, since I don't think people would enjoy looking at little doodled penis's on their calender to mark that they had sex. I would be amused, but then again I am amazingly immature.

I remember last time, after two years of trying, it took the fun out of it. Ok, well not all of the fun out of it, haha. But it was slightly depressing. Hopefully this time it doesn't get to that point. I honestly don't think it will. It seems, through the years, Hubby and I are getting more and more active. It is means making all of those hearts on the calender is still wild and exciting.

I am guessing, by the end of this month, I will have quite a bit more hearts than not.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

The penis thing would amuse me as well. just saying lol

THE Mrs. Williams :)

11 years ago

Your journal made me giggle, i needed that, good luck to u xx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo