Posts by KPEAVY

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

11dpo blood test......wont know till Monday NEED ANSWERS SOONER!!

Is 11dpo to soon for an accurate result on a blood test?? Getting one Monday, need to know!! THANK YOU FOR REP ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Blood test at 11dpo accurate?

Hey 8dpo here, having a blood pregnancy test on monday, I will be 11dpo, I have to get my thyroid levels check ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Levothyroxine, and pregnancy?

I have recently developed a thyroid problem, and have been on levothyroxine for about 8 months now...will that ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What HONESTLY is the earliest day you CAN get a very faint positive result?

Have a theory...Did some math, and if I'm right, I found out about all 3 of my children around 7dpo....anyone ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

6DPO What signs are you having?

Hi, I'm Kay, 6dpo, and the signs I am having are very bad cramps, unlike any I have ever felt, exhaustion, hun ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

3 DPO WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!! SYMPTOMS, OBSESSION, TESTING, INFO, GRIPES, ADVICE, ANYTHING!! :)

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Tooth Pain??

HI! I am 4 dpo and all of the sudden I woke up to my teeth hurting! There is no medical reason for this as far ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2dpo..Pretty new to this site...share info!!

Hi! K here, ttc #4 but this is the FIRST time we are TRYING :) This is all new to me, 2dpo at this point, and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Chinese Gender Calculator a load of crap, or not...?

My dh and I would really love to give our daughter the baby sister she has been asking for, we have 2 boys and ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can't take any more tests, hubby said its not worth the stress....still feel pregnant, need info

Hi! Ok so AF came right on time, but was very very light, and only lasted 2 days. Normally its very heavy, and ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago