Community post

Discussion

3 DPO WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!! SYMPTOMS, OBSESSION, TESTING, INFO, GRIPES, ADVICE, ANYTHING!! :)

User Image User Image User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

im also due to test in 10 days... its really stressful and at time i just want to cry. hope that we can be strong together :)

12 years ago

4 DPO and I'm NOT going to obsess this month... well... maybe just a little. :-p

User Image

12 years ago

I'm 2 dpo and ttc #1 after a miscarriage in Sept.

User Image

12 years ago

I'm either 3 DPO and have already given in to the obsession...even though I told myself I wouldn't. I've joined the forum this month too! TTC month #3. Fingers crossed, hoping to give DH a fabulous BFP for his bday 12/17. crampy, gassy and twingy but who knows.

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

OOOOh... I just realized I can test in 7 days!

User Image

12 years ago

Its now 5 dpo for me...ug this is SOOOOO hard!!! I'm cramping A LOT yesterday and today, which I would normally just think, ok AF is on her evil way, Except now that we are actually trying for the first and last time, albeit for #4 (the other 3 were ALL unplanned pregnancies, but I ADORE my kids, 2 from a previous abusive marriage, and one from my current and WONDERFUL marriage, but all 3 are my DH's in our eyes, my ex went out for "smokes" when my DD was 13 months and my DS was 6 and never came back but that's a whole other story, now my DS is 10, my DD is 5 and the youngest is 2 ) I'm completely and totally aware of myself in the WORST way. If I toot, I feel like oooo good sign! lol The fact that I'm noticing these cramps I don't think is a good thing when it comes to obsession...because on the signs and symptoms charting, it gives you the option of cramps LIKE AF, or cramps NOT like AF. How the heck should I know?! If I wasn't TTC, I probably would be swallowin a few Ibu. and getting on with my day. Soooo for the sake of hope, I HAVE to check NOT. Gotta stay positive here! This IS all very exciting though, its like being involved with your baby from the VERY beginning. Still learning how this all works though, so any advice you can give me, I will appreciate! And if anyone breaks down and tests, ya better let me know what the result is, even if its a no! I have a theory that you can get an accurate result at 10dpo, maybe even 9. lets find out :)

User Image User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo