Community post

Question

HAve stopped all meds, am completely natural now beside b12.....

My last cycle was 51 days! I have lost 31lbs in 3 weeks due to stopping meds......do i have hope?!? Any experience welcome, was on Levothyroxine.

User Image User Image User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I can't imagine it hurting to stop the meds, unless you are on something important. Some meds need to be slowly worked off instead of cold turkey, but I'm sure your doctor would have mentioned that to you when you started taking them. Other than that, you might want to ask your doctor what to do about regulating your cycles. If its been 51 days, you probably aren't ovulating, or something has to be preventing your flow from coming naturally, and they might be able to recommend something natural opposed to prescription. Other than that I think everything should be good for you! Continue to eat healthy and keep active, and you should be on the right track! Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo