Community post

Question

19DPO no sign of af

I'm 6 days late today with no sign of af, took a frer 15dpo bfn...tried the q tip test, clear...still no sign of af....have NOT been stressing about ttc last and this month, now I'm wondering!! Any thoughts? Responses would be awesome thanks!!:)

User Image User Image User Image

10 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

I'm not sure how long your cycle is but its possible that implantation could have happened as long as 14 dpo. If this did happen, the test you took at 15 dpo would be a false negitive. Honestly, the only thing you can really do is wait for AF or try testing again in a couple days. Good luck!!

12 years ago

i agree just try and relax because stress will not help. i started to just chart until i know i O and then i stop charting because the two week wait is such a killer. i would say give it a couple more days try and occupy yourself and test again. i say if af is a now show then your game is STILL ON!!!! aint over til the fat lady sings right

12 years ago

Thanks for the responses ladies!! Have another test for in the am, will keep you posted :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 20 dpo and 6 days late ... I have took so many stinking hpt and all bfn! Just trying to relax! Baby dust to you! Keep us posted! I'm going to 'try' to wait until Friday (unless AF shows) to test again. I've heard it could take a while for the hcg to show up strong enough in some women's urine. Hoping thats us!

12 years ago

Took a test yesterday morning, and one the morning before....bfns!! I am now 21 dpo cycle day 40!!! My hubby is convinced that I'm pregnant and we are going to be on one of those shows where I give birth in an elevator without ever getting my bfp lil fingers still crossed!! Will keep updating!

Kpeavy- keep me posted when you test again or if you go to dr. Please. I'm testing in the morning. Hoping for +

12 years ago

At the Dr now waiting for my results....cycle day44 and 24 dpo. Fingers crossed!!!!

Omg!! So?? What did you find out!? I went to the doctor friday - I should have my results tomorrow. I'm on cycle day 41. No AF and all neg hpt.

12 years ago

Sadly, my results were bfn. Dr. Said I'm just extremely stressed, and did not ovulate this cycle :( put me on Spiro for weightloss and to promote fertility. So fingers still crossed!!! Good luck and baby dust!! :)

Awe, I'm sorry! I'm thinking that's going to be my answer as well - I'm hoping my doctor does something to help me. Good luck! Keep me posted on your progress :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo