Community post

Question

Soo Confused, and Dr. did not help at allll.....said no big deal and rolled her eyes....need advice!

My cycles are ALWAYS 32 days. ALWAYS. Then out of no where, my last cycle was 51 days. Told my dr, and she just brushed it off, saying you'll get it and there is nothing out of wack. Ok then explain that!! Now I have no idea if I ovulated, if im ovulating AT ALL, and when to take a preggers test this month! Last af was 2/28/2012, and the one before that was 1/08/12...can anyone give me an idea of where I might stand? My Dr. is no help......How many days po would I be? Any ideas?? Please help :(

User Image User Image User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I looked up an ovulation calculator, and it said that you should have ovulated any where between March 14-19.! Hope this helps. Ohh heres when it says you next few fertal days in the next months. But i would take a prego test if i were you. Good Luck!
April 15, 2012 - April 20, 2012
May 17, 2012 - May 22, 2012
June 18, 2012 - June 23, 2012
July 20, 2012 - July 25, 2012
August 21, 2012 - August 26, 2012
September 22, 2012 - September 27, 2012

12 years ago

Those ovulation calculators aren't always accurate (and a website can't tell you if you're ovulating or not) those are based on averages and if you have irregular cycles they will NOT be correct. If I based my ovulation on those calculators I would never have gotten pregnant...so don't trust that. If you really want to know when (or if) you are ovulating, you'll need to try taking BBTs next cycle or OPKs to show your LH surge. Have you taken a test yet? Did they run a urine test on you at the doctor's office? You could try testing now, but if it's negative wait a week and try again. Good luck!

12 years ago

Hello, my answer to your dilemma would be to find yourself another doc! 51 days when you've been always been regular and that you're TTC isn't something your doctor should be rolling their eyes at. Ick

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo