Community post

Question

Blood test at 11dpo accurate?

Hey 8dpo here, having a blood pregnancy test on monday, I will be 11dpo, I have to get my thyroid levels checked anyway, and because my Dr. knows we are trying, she has offered to give me a pregnancy test too. Has anyone had positive blood test results so early?? How long will it take to get the results back?? Please answer and let me know :)

User Image User Image User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

my mum had a positive home pregnancy test, not using 1st morning urine at 4dpo! i didn't even think that was possible, her period was almost 2 weeks away.. she's currently 9weeks pregnant. SO yes it is possible, but depends on the person, im opposite to my mum, i can't get anything to show up early, with my daughter i didn't get a positive till i was over 1 week late with my period. so depends on the person. Blood test would be more accurate than a urine test usually.
And good luck :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo