Community post

Question

6DPO What signs are you having?

Hi, I'm Kay, 6dpo, and the signs I am having are very bad cramps, unlike any I have ever felt, exhaustion, hunger, (ate spaghetti at midnight!) a mixed feeling of sadness and happiness at the same time, very wet cm (sorry tmi) bloating, and a few more...wondering how anyone else 6dpo is doing regarding symptoms, and how do you know if these are BFP symptoms, or just AF symptoms? In my case, I don't usually have ANY symptoms before AF shows, I don't even cramp, so for me, I think the pain is a good sign....however, unsure. Let me know how YOU are feeling!

User Image User Image User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

i'm 6dpo too and i have been more hungry and kinda sick to the stomach

12 years ago

I too am 6 DPO and I have been extra gassy, on and off sore breasts and twinges in my ovaries. Also noticed strrong sense of smell today. Also lots of extra CM. seems hopeful but i'm not sure seeing as this our first month trying again. lol. but bot hother times we got it on our 1st try! DH thinks he has super sperm ;)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo