Posts by bugttc

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

The Divert Road has Ended

I'm back it's been a long journey. Now I hope my journey to a BFP is shorter than what I have experience in th ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

The Divert Road

Looks like TTC will be put off for a very long time. Needless to say I am in an unhealthy emotional mentally a ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Somethings In the Water

Okay...so, IN the last 2 weeks on another site I am apart of there has been a total of 8 BFPS. now today I rea ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

My Body Hates Me, My DH's Swimmers Hate me

My body doesn't want to O. my Dh's swimmers dont want to do there jobs. Sick and Tired of TTCing and not getti ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

How to Let Go

I'm needing to know how to let go. After goings on a walk and talking with my hubby about him canceling his ap ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Instead Cups and Sucking up the Swimmers

With every ounce of me I'm going to try to get my hubby's bumper car swimmers to get up near my eggie. So, I d ...

8 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

How to Deal with Male Facto Inferility?

6 days ago finding out about the reason why we wasn't pregnant yet was devastating. I'm still in utter disbeli ...

7 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

NO CHOICE Lovely Hubby Decided it.

BAD BAD NEWS. My lovely not so lovely hubby CANCELED his appointment and reschedule it for JULY flipping JULY. ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Some hearts

I do not know why I torture myself by visiting the OPKs&HPTs gallery but I do. I just went through the fir ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2012 Bring Miracles into Our Lifes

A new year A new start 2012 will be the year we Succeed.

107 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago