Community post

Journal

How to Let Go

I'm needing to know how to let go. After goings on a walk and talking with my hubby about him canceling his appointment. He said he would try to make it earlier but no earlier than June. Whew he will move it up one month still to far for me to wait. He says that supposedly he will be getting back his insurance at work and that he is hoping to have it by then. My hubby had insurance when we got married but once I hubby was going to add me to his plan his DAD aka Boss took away insurance from his employees including my hubby his only son and child. All because OF ME wanting to be added to his plan. Well, I don't know why his DAD/Boss decided to get back their insurances but he has, which is a good thing in one sense. But he better not say I'm not aloud to be on it as well. So,my hubby is waiting on insurance before heading back to the urologist.

So, for now I'm having to learn to let go of the idea that getting pregnant might not be in my cards till after June/July. Difficult I must say. I have became bitter and jealous of everyone I see with pregnancy news or newborns. Having a very hard time with my faith as well. I'm a totally mess.

User image

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hey me dear. At least u know why he was reluctant. Try and use the time positively and think about your health and well being. U need to be in tip top condition for when he is sorted and this is the perfect time to do so! It's what I am trying to do before my appointment in may. If u manage it maybe u could give me some pointers!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo