Posts by bugttc

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

Temp Drop and Back up

Yesterday morning, my temp dropped .34 from Sundays morning temps. Then today at 11dpo it went back up. Normal ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Dreams do Come True Maybe Parts of them at Least

I ranted about my cousin being pregnant with baby 3 in January, Well, January 24th, I had a dream that I was g ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

The week Wait will Kill Me

It's only been a day since I dropped off the Swimmers for their check-up. I am on pins and needles even though ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

SA Diaster and Unwanted News

VERY VERY ROUGH MORNING-WARNING MAJOR VENT My Dh isn't a morning person at all and I know he didn't get muc ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

The UGLY ONE YEAR MARK

Today is a very hard day for me. I have been struggling the past couple of days with it really. The ugly one y ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Disppointment one Right After Another

Seems like the first year of my marriage and TTC has been nothing but disappointment after another. Starting w ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Leap Day

O'd on Cd 18 and that means I'm 3dpo. Going to test on Leap Day, Feb, 29th 12dpo. Hoping that I get that BFP I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Cold vs. Cold

Don't know why I all of a sudden got a stuffy/runny nose but yesterday it started. Could it be that its gotten ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Busy Bee

I am trying to keep myself busy. Yesterday, I spent the day painting my new desk for my sewing machine I'm get ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Lost that Loving Feeling....

Ladies, I can't seem to find my mojo anymore with this site. I go to read the forums I have been posting in bu ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago