Community post

Journal

NO CHOICE Lovely Hubby Decided it.

BAD BAD NEWS. My lovely not so lovely hubby CANCELED his appointment and reschedule it for JULY flipping JULY. So, now I have to wait till July to find out what is wrong with him or to even move forward TTC. So, my hubby officially put me on a break. So, till July I'm NTNP. Not my choice but he doesn't think it matters that I am going to be miserable knowing something might be wrong with him and now putting off finding out. I'm so NUMB.

User image

4 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Hello my lovely Bug,
Im so sorry to hear that hubby has canceled his appointment. Why July? Why then? Also if I may ask, you mentioned that there was blood in his semen after sex, I think this was a while back, is this still happening?
Wonderful men are more complicated than I give them credit for......
Love to you xx

User Image

12 years ago

Hey, Kelly, Why July I haven't a clue. Why so late. I told him that means 4 months until I know an answer. He thinks quitting dip and taking Fertilaid for men and vit C will help and he wants a recheck of his SA. Yes, the blood in hi s semen is from the mention early blood. HE doesn't do it anymore since December after sex but he obviously still has red blood cells in his SA we just can't see it like we did for 4 months.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug, no! I'm devastated for you :( You never know when the pressure of ttc is off you might just fall in the months between now an July, trying to say something positive. Good luck

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Bug,
Well im very glad that he has taken the step to say to you that he will be quitting Dip. That will be great on his health period! Maybe he is thinking with taking the steps you mentioned that it will sort itself out on its own? Especailly since he wants another SA done.
My friend and her husband found out it was him with the fertility issue and it took her alot of coaxing to get him tested. (They have a baby boy 5 months now)
When its us women, even though its heartbreaking, I think we are able to deal with the news and move on to fixing problems of this nature so much easier then men. I know they dont do it on purpose but its the manhood pride that comes out. (I believe) xxxx
As im sure you are, the blood (even though its not visible) still is a little concerning..... is there any gentle way, taking your time, of bringing this up in conversation over the next couple of days weeks? Gently though, not to scare him off , they are scaredy creatures.
HUGS

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo