Community post

Journal

Instead Cups and Sucking up the Swimmers

With every ounce of me I'm going to try to get my hubby's bumper car swimmers to get up near my eggie. So, I decide we should try Instead Cups and making myself have a BIG O so that the swimmers have only one place to go and that is UP. Maybe just maybe one of those swimmers will decide to swimmer forward instead of into his other swimmers. We finally BD for the first time since finding out the issue was the hubby's swimmers. So, I got the instead cups a practice round. Didn't have troubles at all sticking it in. So, once I get closer to O I will be using those cups every time we BD. The hubby thinks I'm crazy but hey a lady will do what a lady needs to do to bring life into this world and since I haven't a clue if my hubby is going to see the urologist then I will do anything to make those swimmers closer to the eggies.

User image

8 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

I use the Instead Softcups. I think they work! Another few things you can try, along with the cups, is put Preseed or Conceive Plus around the rim of the cup and inside it before you stick it in. Also, (this might be TMI BUT) if you don't have a big O, you can stick the softcup in, then have hubby use his fingers, it will keep your fluid inside the cup and also help suck up the swimmers. Best of luck to you!

User Image <3 Dani

12 years ago

are softcups the things women use for 'menstrual flow'?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Yes they are, but they also work great for ttc (:

User Image <3 Dani

12 years ago

Or what you can do is do the BD with your hubby every other day and make sure you have a pillow under your hips. Afterwards stay that way for at least 20 or so minutes with your hips elevated. Both times I got pregnant that's what i did and my husband has the same issues and it worked.

12 years ago

I have tried the elevated hips pretty much for a year now hasn't worked for me, so, I figure the cups would be a better bet.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Bug I did my first TTC 'handstands' this cycle :) the soft cups idea has intrigued me... I may try them next cycle

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

the 2 times ive concieved weve BD around 3-4 times leading up to and during ovualtion not many but do it at night just before you fall asleep and sleep with your hips up shove a few pillow under there, it take 6 hours for them to reach the egg so its perfect cus your asleep :)

12 years ago

zoe I tried it too. Sleeing with a pillow under my hips and we have tried every BD schedule out there every day, every other day, so on and so on.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo