Posts by pregnancyaddict84

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Experience with preseed.....

Going to try preseed for the very first time this month. Can anyone give their experiences using it, and is it ...

11 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I don't think I'm the only one who feels like this....

I feel like posts on here are not the same without dakotagurrl. Your posts are hilarious and witty and I miss ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Big temp drop

Lovely AF is coming! What cycle day does everyone start charting on? Should I just continue to temp throughout ...

10 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Happy Birthday to me....

31 candles on her birthday cake, thought by now she'd have 2 car seats and a minivan. (Leann Rimes lyrics)

11 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ouch!

My ovaries are aching so bad today, its so bad I think I'm gonna give in and take a pain reliever! Ouch!

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

BBT Charting in mid cycle

I'm CD 16. I just dug out my old bbt thermometer, I always hated charting in years past when I used too but no ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Switching things up I guess

Have been using opks for the last 4 months and my ovulation has been consistent at day 16. This month my body ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Good news from breast exam

Had a ultrasound to find out what the lump in my breast is. Happy to find out it is normal fatty tissue! So re ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Bad month

12 dpo, AF 2 days late, negative hpt and blood. Done playing this cruel cruel joke! Not to mention I found a l ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Coming to terms with it

I will be 31 the end of this month and its been 9 months since my ectopic pregnancy and haven't gotten pregnan ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago