Posts by pregnancyaddict84

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Success stories while using aloe supplement

Hope everyone is doing great and are ready for the fast approaching holiday's. I haven't written a JE in forev ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Not TTC related but just need someone to talk to

I started my new part time job 4 months ago and now they have sprung up that I will need to go out of state fo ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Service and stop

Yesterday my ovaries were definitely working over time, constant aching especially on the right side. Funny th ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Maybe I shouldn't do this again

Second guessing myself tonight regarding if I should even be thinking or trying for child # 2. I'm not gonna l ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ummmm not sure what's going on...

All day today have been experiencing mild cramping and extreme stomach bloat like af is coming but I'm only on ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Am I out?

This morning feel a sharp pain on my left side near ovarie, pretty sure its ovulation but could be a cyst as I ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

New country song, infertility anthem??

Just heard Steven Tyler's new country song "if love is your name' and I can't help but get goose bumps an ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Quiet & heartbroken

First I want to apologize to you ladies for leaving you hanging causing you to wonder what my outcome was a we ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

What's going on???

As some of you know I didn't have AF the month of May. I tested June 1st and thought I might had possibly seen ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Well finally she shows up

June 1st finally brought a vistor with it. The whole month of May and no af. I wasnt too stressed over it. Jus ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago