Posts by pregnancyaddict84

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Very faint positive??

Cycle day 23, 8 days past ovulation, 6 days until expected period. Too early to test but couldn't help myself, ...

11 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

What are reason's for vaginal wetness?

First off I feel kind of embarrassed to be asking this but the last several days I have been experiencing alot ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Experience with preseed.....

Going to try preseed for the very first time this month. Can anyone give their experiences using it, and is it ...

11 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

BBT Charting in mid cycle

I'm CD 16. I just dug out my old bbt thermometer, I always hated charting in years past when I used too but no ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

New commercial with pregnant women

Anyone see the new Kmart/joeboxer commercial with 5 very pregnant ladies dancing around? If I wasn't already f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What's going on?

Today I am 5 dpo and for the fun of it I took a opk to see if it was lighter. I am new to opk's, only second m ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CD 10 and have bloody/brown stretchy discharge

I have never had this before. Just scared the shit out of me when I went pee and looked in the toilet to see t ...

8 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone else feeling like a "she devil"??

Today I am 6 dpo and feel SO irritable! Everything big and small is getting to me today. I feel like I can't c ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Dark opk yesterday, even darker today! Ugh does this mean I ovulated yesterday or today?

Not familiar with opk's. Had dark line yesterday then today it was even darker than yesterday. Hubby and I hav ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages